- 1 www.telldunkinbaskin.com Customer Survey Details & Requirements
- 2 Rewards of the TellDunkin Donuts Survey
- 3 How to Take the www.telldunkinbaskin.com Customer Survey
- 4 Surveys Similar to www.telldunkinbaskin.com
- 5 Aim of the Dunkin Donuts Survey
- 6 About Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin Robbins
TellDunkin is Dunkin’ Donuts’ official survey for customers to share their thoughts. You can take it at www.TellDunkin.com or dunkinrunsonyou.com.
The goal of this survey is to get honest feedback from Dunkin’ Donuts customers.
When you give your feedback through TellDunkin Survey, Dunkin’ Donuts works to make the customer experience better, improve the menu, and enhance service and facilities at their outlets.
Dunkin’ appreciates your honesty and the time you take to fill out the short online questionnaire called the Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Feedback Survey.
As a thank you, Dunkin’ Donuts is currently giving out coupons for free donuts to those who complete the TellDunkin.com Survey.
www.telldunkinbaskin.com Customer Survey Details & Requirements
|Type||Customer satisfaction survey|
|Prize||$2 Off Coupon/ Free Donut or 3 oz Soft Serve|
|Entry Method||Online at www.telldunkinbaskin.com|
|Entry Limit||5 times a month.|
|Location||The United States|
|Receipt Valid For||5 days|
Rewards of the TellDunkin Donuts Survey
You get rewarded for drawing the dunkin survey. The company is saying thank you by giving you a choice between a free donut or a small 3 oz soft serve ice cream.
Dunkin Survey Requirements
The telldunkinbaskin.com customer feedback survey is applicable to specific receipts only. Participants will require access to a tablet, smartphone, or laptop computer with internet connectivity. The applicants must have all of the below:
- You need to be proficient in English as well as Spanish languages since this survey can be completed in one of these two languages.
- Aged 18 or over when they made entry
- You need to have a valid receipt and an invitation to participate in the survey
- It is necessary to be a resident of the United State
Dunkin Survey Restrictions
- The telldunkinbaskin.com feedback is only valid at a Combined Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins location. Other restrictions on the survey of customer satisfaction include:
- The receipts are valid only for one survey entry per individual.
- Restaurants must keep the receipt.
- Any alteration or copying of the receipt renders it null and unenforceable.
- Distribution via the Internet or through resales is prohibited.
- The customer is responsible for paying the tax applicable.
- The value of cash redemption for this survey is 1/20th of a cent.
- There is no way to replace the prize that was awarded during this survey.
- The survey is limited to customers only. Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins employees cannot participate
How to Take the www.telldunkinbaskin.com Customer Survey
The telldunkinbaskin.com customer feedback survey is only available online, unlike some other surveys that also offer email entry. If you’re eligible to participate, here’s how you can answer the survey questions:
- Go to www.telldunkinbaskin.com and select your preferred language (English or Spanish) to start.
- Enter the 18-digit survey code found on your Dunkin’ Donuts receipt in the provided boxes. Then, click the “Start” button to continue.
- You’ll be asked to rate your most recent visit to Dunkin’ Donuts, from being dissatisfied to satisfied. After that, answer more questions about your visit, including:
- Rating the service quality during your visit to Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin Robbins.
1. Sharing your thoughts on the interior, cleanliness, and employee attitudes during your visit.
2. Mentioning any issues or concerns you had while at Dunkin’ Donuts.
3. Make sure to give honest answers when doing the www.telldunkinbaskin.com survey.
- Once you’ve completed the survey, you’ll receive a validation code. You can choose how you’d like to use it. Just remember, the validation code is only valid for 14 days from the date it’s issued.
Surveys Similar to www.telldunkinbaskin.com
Hey, pay attention! Take a look at these surveys. You can win all the prizes if you follow our easy steps. Act quickly while they are still available.
Aim of the Dunkin Donuts Survey
Companies conduct surveys from time to time because surveys can be really helpful in many ways. In this case, the company wants to understand what its customers like and need better, so they’re doing a survey to see how happy customers are. They’re making the survey available through social media and other places. The survey wants to find out what makes customers happy and how Dunkin’ Donuts can improve its services.
The survey will ask about things like how good the service is, how clean the place is, and how good the food is. Dunkin’ Donuts cares a lot about making customers happy because that’s how they keep people coming back.
About Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin Robbins
In 1948, Irv Robbins and his brother-in-law started Baskin-Robbins. Before that, they each had their own ice cream shops: Burton’s Ice Cream Shop and Robbins Snowbird Ice Cream, which offered 21 flavors. Today, Baskin-Robbins is famous for its 31 flavors of ice cream, as well as cakes, drinks, frozen yogurt, and sherbet. It has over 14,800 locations worldwide and makes $6.9 billion in sales. Baskin-Robbins is part of Dunkin’ Brands Inc., which also owns Dunkin’ Donuts.
Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins is one of the biggest coffee and baked goods chains in the world, with stores in over 55 countries. Before being sold to Inspire Brands, these two companies were the most well-known American chains for ice cream and cake specialty shops. Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins mainly compete with Starbucks for coffee sales and with Krispy Kreme for doughnut sales.
Inspire Brands bought the company in December 2020. This move made Inspire Brands, based in Canton, Massachusetts, the second-largest food service company in the United States in terms of the number of locations and sales. They now own around 32,000 restaurants in over 55 countries worldwide.
TellDunkin Donuts Customer Service
If you are having trouble completing the DunkinDonuts survey or for any reason would like to contact the management team, please use the contact details below.
- Official site: www.dunkindonuts.com
- Contact Toll-Free: 800-859-5339
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Dunkin Survey Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. M. At 5:00 p.m.
Companies use satisfaction surveys to understand customers better and make their products and services better. To help with this, follow our guide to complete the www.telldunkinbaskin.com survey. When you finish, you’ll share your thoughts on Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin Robbins’ service quality.
They really want to hear from you, and as a thank you, you’ll get a free donut or a 3 oz soft serve on your next visit. This helps Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin Robbins know how to make you happier on future visits. If you’re eligible, take a few seconds to do the telldunkinbaskin.com survey now. It’s worth it.