The Sonic Survey is for people who visit Sonic a lot. You can do it on their website, www.talktosonic.com. When you do the survey, you need to tell them what you think about Sonic Drive-In.
They’ll give you a free coupon as a thank you. This post will explain the rules for the Talk to Sonic Guest Survey. If you finish the survey on time, you’ll get a prize.
You can also read this blog post to learn how to do the Sonic Customer Survey. Give your honest thoughts, and they’ll give you a coupon code for a deal.
Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Reward||Free route 44 Drink|
|Receipt Valid||14 Days|
|Time To Complete||3-5 Minutes|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Sonic Survey Rewards
Sonic acknowledges the importance of this site by offering some exciting prizes. In this manner, it gives you the chance to take part in a sonic feedback survey.
After you have completed the survey, you’ll be awarded the Sonic Coupon for the free drink at Sonic Route 44.
Talk To Sonic Survey – Rules & Requirements
Here are the rules and things you need to do to take the sonic drive in survey:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States and be 18 years old or older.
- You need a real receipt from Sonic Drive-In Restaurant.
- You need a device like a laptop, PC, or smartphone with a good internet connection.
- You should know how to read and write in English or Spanish.
Only one person can use the survey for each visit.
- You have to complete the survey within 14 days from when you get your receipt.
- Use your coupon within 45 days after finishing the survey.
- The offer might change, and you can’t get cash or other choices instead.
How to Take a Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey At www.sonicdrivein/feedback survey
If you meet the criteria listed above and are able to adhere to the rules, then you are eligible to be a part of the Survey. To begin, click on the button below, which reads “Talk to sonic survey.”
These are the steps to complete conducting the sonic drive in feedback survey:
- Go to the Sonic Survey Site at www.talktosonic.com.
- You can select to use the language of your choice, either English or Spanish.
- Input the identification number on the end of your receipt, and then click “START.”
- Let them know the date and the time of your visit on the receipt you received.
- Select “NEXT” to begin the survey.
- You can now rate your satisfaction by your experience, ranging from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Answer all survey questions honestly, based on your last visit.
- The majority of questions revolve around the food you order staff, the friendliness of the staff and client service, ambiance, and so on.
- Click “NEXT.”
- When you’ve completed the survey, you’ll receive a free Coupon Code. Keep it in your wallet and take it along with you to your next trip to Sonic.
Sonic is an American fast-food chain, and it’s part of Inspire Brands, which also owns Arby’s, Dunkin’ Donuts, and Buffalo Wild Wings.
Sonic started in 1953 under the name Top Hat Drive-In, thanks to Troy N. Smith, Sr. At Sonic, you usually drive into a stall, order through a speaker, and a carhop brings your food. Some Sonic places have outdoor seating, and many have drive-throughs.
Sonic’s menu is pretty big. They have burgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, tater tots, onion rings, and lots of drinks like milkshakes and slushies.
In 2018, Inspire Brands bought Sonic for $2.3 billion, so now it’s not a publicly traded company anymore.
Sometimes Sonic had issues with how they treat their employees. In 2019, workers at three Ohio locations quit because of new management and lower pay, even though Sonic said they weren’t changing wages.
Sonic is also known for its ads. They had the “Two Guys” ads where two men talked about Sonic’s food. Then, in 2020, they switched to “Everyday People” ads with families instead.
Sonic has restaurants in 45 U.S. states, with most in Oklahoma and Texas.
Contact Details of Sonic Drive-In
- Sonic drive-in HQ Address: Sonic Corporation, 300 Johnny Bench Dr. Suite 400, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104.
- Sonic drive-in HQ Phone No: (405) 225-5000
- Sonic drive-in HQ Fax No: (405) 280-7568
- Sonic drive-in Customer Support No: +1 866 657 6642
- Official Sonic Drive-in Website: https://www.sonicdrivein.com/
- Official Talktosonic Survey Site: http://www.talktosonic.com
In the end, in conclusion, the Sonic Drive-In Survey at www.talktosonic.com provides customers with an opportunity to express their thoughts and feedback regarding how they eat. Participating by taking part in this survey guests are able to help Sonic enhance its offerings.
Furthermore, the completion of the survey could result in benefits and rewards for respondents, which makes it an ideal opportunity for Sonic and its customers.
To access the TalkToSonic survey, visit the official website at www.talktosonic.com. You will need a recent Sonic Drive-In receipt with a survey code to enter and start the survey
To complete the TalkToSonic survey, you will need a stable internet connection, a computer or mobile device, and a recent Sonic Drive-In receipt with a survey code.
By participating in the Sonic Drive-In Survey, you can get a chance to win a Free Route 44 Drink as a reward for your feedback.
The survey will ask you questions about your recent visit to Sonic Drive-In, including your overall satisfaction, the quality of the food, the friendliness of the staff, and the cleanliness of the restaurant.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, you can contact Sonic Drive-In customer service through their official website at www.sonicdrivein.com.