- 1 aka.ms/yourpc
- 2 Install Your Phone App on Windows 10 PC to Use Aka.ms/yourpc to Link Windows PC with Phone
- 3 How to Connect Phone to Windows with Aka.ms/linkyourphone App?
- 4 How to Download and Connect Aka.ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
- 5 Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
- 6 Conclusion
In this article, we’re going provide the information about aka.ms/yourpcwith using the aid from www.aka.ms/yourpc which can manage all of your mobile apps on your PC. You can view the details such as notifications, messages galleries, and more, as well as manage any other application using Windows PC with the help of just one application, which is Windows Phone App or Ms YourPC, which is also known as.
aka ms linkyourphone can be accessed via https://aka.ms/yourpc, it basically makes a clone of your phone, and if you have a Samsung phone, Windows phone, or Android phone, you can use this website to make a clone of your phone and can use the mobile on a bigger screen.
This article is ideal this article is perfect for Windows 10 users. We will discuss further ways to connect your phone to a computer via Ms Linkphone.
Continue reading to explain the step-by-step procedure for connecting your phone to the computer at www.mslinkphone.com.
Note: If you’ve upgraded your system since the year 2018, Windows 10 will come with aka.ms/yourphone already installed in your device. If it’s not, follow the following steps. It might be displayed on the screen as “your phone app” if it’s already installed. This allows you to use your phone while working on a computer.
You may not access www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc this page, due to some error.
If you don’t see the phone app as well as my companion phone on your system, that indicates that you did not update your system after the year 2018 and you should follow the following steps.
The first step is to install your phone application on a computer running Windows 10 and the name of www or your PC.
Install Your Phone App on Windows 10 PC to Use Aka.ms/yourpc to Link Windows PC with Phone
Begin by taking a moment to be aware of the steps.
- Click the Start button.
- Look for the location
- In the tab for settings on the left, select Update Security.
- Now you must click “check for update”
After you’ve completed this, you will be able to get and download your Windows Operating system and can install all currently scheduled Windows OS updates. When the updates are completed you’ll be able to see a notification saying Link to Windows PC in order to get the phone to be activated in your PC.
It’s all about how you could improve your system to allow it to connect to your mobile.
How to Download and Connect Aka.ms/yourpc App for Android 7.0 or Above?
- Visit the link – https://aka.ms/yourpc
- If the Samsung phone is compatible with the Samsung app, it will automatically direct users to the Microsoft store to download the application.
- You could be directed to Google Play Store to download and installing the app. your phone Companion link to Windows PC.
- Install the application.
- There are two choices for signing in. You can either input your email address to sign in or select to use the QR Code alternative to log in and connect your phone to your PC.
- Click Continue.
- The recipient will then be asked for consent to transmit and read the messages, click “Allow”
- To enable the making and managing of phone calls, click “allow”.
- When you’re asked for access to your contact list. choose “allow” or enable that.
- Continue to click and go on.
- Click on “Let’s Stay Connected”
- You can choose to ignore the optimization of your battery or choose to do so based on your requirements.
Which Android Phone can Use “Your Phone App” to Link Phones to Windows?
As we’ve mentioned, if are a Samsung user, then you are able to download the app as a default. However, if you do not then you should be aware of this. It is possible to use www.aka.ms.yourpc for any Android operating system that is 7.0 or greater.
What do you know when your phone has Android 7.0 or higher?
Check by following steps:
- Choose the cogwheel Settings icon on your phone.
- Scroll till you find “system”
- Now, press “About phone”
- In this section, you can view all the details of your Android version”
If you have a phone whose Android version has been upgraded to 7.0 or greater, you are able to www.aka.ms/yourpc get the app the app from your Google Play Store and install, and follow the same process for a Samsung phone, in order to connect your mobile to your computer.
It’s the main topic, how to use my phone application with www.aka.ms.your PC download
You might now have a better picture of the phones and computers that are compatible. Additionally, you are now aware of how to test the compatibility between a computer and a mobile phone. I hope you enjoy the post on www also known as ms linkphone. if you have any problems that are related to www or MS your PC and www aka ms your PC, do not hesitate to share the information and your thoughts with us via the comments box.